[ale] unusual global warming experiment

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:22:48 EST 2010

As aaron wipes the foam from lips...

Dead topic. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Oh wait! Keep the edu thread alive on a new subject line! It's good to hear
of the rare success stories
It helps make up for the ajc headlones today about the vast amount of
cheating by schools on national rankong exams like CRCT
APS was slammed for nearly a 40% cheat rate at the elementary level.

On Feb 11, 2010 5:57 PM, "arxaaron" <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:

On 2010/02/11, at 12:16 , George Carless wrote:
> Preston Boyington (preston.lists at gmail.com) wrote ...
Uh... hello??  Anybody home?? That was the JOKE!  I can't  believe that
the communist repub-lie-con hate mongers have so retarded the population
with emotionalized, reactionary, insane and blinding Orwellian terrorist
delusions that you can't even see the humor in a simple metaphor!

I'd try to explain this to y'all, but it's obviously a hopeless cause
given
the screaming monkey level of discourse being pointlessly repeated
in this redundantly resurrected and extraordinarily off topic thread.
(Wolf Halton's post using the stock ticker metaphor explains WHY
my comments should clearly be read as satire, but I have to doubt
that the third grade concepts of "metaphor" and "satire" can break
through the foam around everyone's mouths).

Best I can do is give y'all a CLUE, since all the numerous posts here
that have been hitting the rabid retards in the face with reality and
facts
have again proven ineffective:   ALL of my comments on this massively
off topic waste of time thread have been MOCKING the whole discussion,
including my own mocking contributions to it!  (Though, again, self
reference is a high order cognitive concept that is well beyond the
brains
of those whose entire recognition of "self" has apparently degraded into
self abuse, self loathing and self destruction).

Hope you and all your progeny get real good at breathing water real
soon now!  Given the level of cancerous ignorance that is consuming
humanities brief blossoming of reason, it may be just as well that the
species is eradicated in its entirety.

peace
aaron