[ale] Anyone else Buzz'd?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:56:32 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to see collapsable areas for my friends that indicat a new post.
> Cronological order puts the heavy tallers at the top.
>
> On Feb 11, 2010 9:44 AM, "Jon Reagan" <jreagan90 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've been trying it out for the past few days and it seems pretty
> nice... a bit like Twitter or Facebook.  I think what will really
> determine my use of it is how many of my friends join.
>
> Jon
>

> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Brandon Wood <woody at 2143.net> wrote:
> > Anyone else trying out Goog...

I'm using it, but I'm a bit skeptical of the usefulness of it. I may not be
the target audience since I'm knee-deep in most of the other popular social
media platforms. Funny how all of us "social-media-heads" end up following
each other so it's impossible to get away from repetitive updates.

I'm with Jim on the ability to collapse Waves, ah I mean Buzz.

On another note, this has me a little concerned with Google thinning it self
out a bit. I think they're doing too much. They seem to be all over the
place with their projects and acquiring companies and I'm not certain that's
a good model (no matter how much money they can burn). They already have all
our data, privacy is still a concern for some people, etc etc.

--
Marc Ferguson

Registered User #410978
www.fergytech.com | www.digitalalias.net

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"