[ale] unusual global warming experiment

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Feb 10 18:30:44 EST 2010

gosh, those communist whackos keep coming up with
flawed data even after the scientists on TV have declared this settled

"IMD declares 2009 warmest year since 1901"
http://www.hindu.com/2010/02/07/stories/2010020750371600.htm

"Exclusive: 2009 Hottest Year on Record in Southern Hemisphere"
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2010/113/2

"NASA Research Finds Last Decade was Warmest on Record, 2009 One of
Warmest Years"
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/jan/HQ_10-017_Warmest_temps.html

btw, the open market is not a panacea - it brought us the mortgage
meltdown.

and before anyone points out the snow in the NE, it may be wise to
consider the absolute lack of it in the normal spots like the Winter
Olympics
"Canada's mild climate leaves Winter Olympics short of snow"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/feb/10/vancouver-lacks-snow

regards,
William
(whose background is economics and investment banking, not environmental
science or comp sci so I can absolutely vouch for only one of the above
items)