[ale] Secrets of Audacity!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:45:30 EST 2010

Due to license issues mp3 usually requires additional package downloads.
With fedora using rpmfusion repo is required for non-free code.

On Feb 10, 2010 10:36 AM, "Geoffrey" <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:

Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Uuh, amarok is fine, I use it too. Audacity is good if you want to
> **edi...
I have a weird problem.  I've recently listen to some sound bites from a
website, downloaded some mp3s, but neither amarok or rythymbox will play
them.  I'm sure it's a configuration issue, but can't for the life of me
figure this one out.  Mandriva 2009.

> -- CHS
>

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com>
wrote: