[ale] Fedora or Centos - which is more relevant for someone wanting Red Hat experience today?

brian.schenken at gmail.com brian.schenken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:52:04 EST 2010

Hiya folks,

My work may be sending my team out for Red Hat certs this year, so I've
decided I'll get a head start by playing around with the closest (free)
distribution I can. (Ubuntu cured me of distro-hopping a few years back so
my experience is a bit out dated.)

I'm looking for something that will install, be updated and maintained, and
host applications/services in the most redhatty fashion possible...

If any of you work with Red Hat professionally and/or have recent
experience with these distros - would you offer me your opinion?

Thanks muchly, and have an awesome weekend!

Brian