[ale] Check out my first crack at documentation for Multiseat Kubuntu 10.10

Byron Jeff byronjeff at mail.clayton.edu
Thu Dec 30 18:17:27 EST 2010

I've reached a reasonable point of success in trying to get multiseat
working under Kubuntu Meerkat 10.10. Since there were lots of bumps in the
road, I thought it was important to collect how I got there and make it
available to others.

I just kind of dumped a stream of conscienciousness with some minimal
organization. Publish early and often, or it doesn't get done at all.

Take a look if you get a chance. I welcome obvious errors, omissions, or
other items.

Maybe it'll help one of you out there.

http://kahuna.clayton.edu/byron/multiseat-kdm.html

BAJ