[ale] KDE mis-behavior

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Thu Dec 30 00:38:21 EST 2010

Forgive the horrible infractions of netiquette, responding to my own
post as well as top-posting, but just realized that somehow I left out
what most caught my attention and prompted me to respond; how the system
acted on reboot. Very odd behavior, white outlined boxes, etc. I had a
whole paragraph typed up on the similarities prefacing the -Manager
section, but editorial cutting apparently went too far.
(Irritating holiday elves...)

rhia