[ale] OT: Minecraft server?

Brian Schenken brian.schenken at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 16:41:43 EST 2010

Kewl, I was just hoping to find some locals, and of course an Ale (Atlanta)
server might have a lower latency, lower population, and if it's
not advertised publicly, a good chance to avoid griefers.

Jim, it's basically a game of resource gathering and survival, with a bit of
lego-ish building and and circuit based puzzles thrown in.  It's still in
Beta but has become pretty popular.  It's a great opportunity for me to
discuss logic gates with my son which has been long overdue as he's already
5....  (I make it sound aweful but he LOVES to play this game with me,
monsters come out at night and try to kill us and blow up what we've built.)