[ale] Fw: VirtualBox

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 22 10:03:38 EST 2010

Oooh!  Something to look at, which looks much easier to setup than oVirt
is being (I've already spent deveral days trying and I've not even got
past setting up Postgres -- but then I pulled the git next tree last
night and noticed mysql support, so)...

Thanks for the pointer!  I'll take a look at this.

-derek