[ale] facebook hacked?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Dec 17 12:57:15 EST 2010

You mean all the HTCs you've owned do Windows not that HTC only does Windows.  Android phones are HTC.

I opted for the HTC Tilt (Windows) mainly because of the two mikes and two speakers which make it perfect for those 2 AM calls when I'm trying to type on the laptop to fix whatever just went belly up while talking to managers/vendors or others.   Also since it is Windows it allows me to see my company's global address book in Exchange and I'd heard that Android can't do that.