[ale] facebook hacked?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Dec 17 12:12:11 EST 2010

On 12/17/2010 11:44 AM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> What?  No twitter?!

sitting in my dining room petting my dogs head looking out the front
window.. wait, looking out the back window.. ( how many characters do
you get??)
doing a Dell Datasafe backup on my wifes Inspiron 1525...

> I get on Facebook – I just don’t see any compelling importance level of
> anything there that makes me think I need to see it in real time.   It
> seems to me about 90% of Facebook postings deal with Farmville or some
> other app that I just don’t give a damn about.   (Of course one now can
> block those kind of things without blocking the users thankfully.)

yeah, I made the mistake of getting on Facebook, along with my wife. She
"friends" lots of her relatives, and some of those people play wayyyyy
tooooo much Farmville... I totally ignore anything that has farmville in
the title!

I'm debating getting Motorola Android X's for Xmas.. my son said to stay
away from HTC's ( junk?). I don't want an I* anything, not that I'm
anti-Apple, I just would rather have something open source ( jailbreak?
rooted??).. there are way too many choices of Droid phones!

do they sync easily with linux??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800