[ale] Webex on Linux (was Re: Fw: VirtualBox)

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Dec 17 10:54:14 EST 2010

Bazillion old Java was free though - Oracle is starting to assert rights
and costs for Java and in the most recent AUUG meeting an Oracle/Sun guy
noted that Sun had changed the model in 2006 but never enforced it so he
says Oracle is simply enforcing it.   My own thought is Oracle starting
to make M$ look less greedy by comparison.