[ale] NFS exporting options

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:01:31 EST 2010

I _think_ this should work:

/filesystem1 !hostname() 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_root_squash)
/filesystem2 192.168.0.3(ro,root_squash) 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_root_squash)

I suspect the exclusion of hostname to filesystem1 will require breaking
down the IP range into at least 2 parts.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Robert L. Harris <robert.l.harris at gmail.com
> wrote:

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.