[ale] [ANNC] Michael Warfield on IPV6 for January 20th ALE Central Mtg.

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:11:31 EST 2010

I received confirmation today from Michael Warfield that he
will be able to do an updated presentation on IPV6 for the
January 20th ALE Central Meeting.

It's been about two years since Michael last talked about IPV6
at ALE and a few other professional I.T. groups around Atlanta
with an extremely informative and broadly useful presentation.
I'm sharing this notice so everyone can reserve the date on
their calendars well in advance and invite any friends or
associates who might have missed the talk last time or
might benefit from this updated review.

Formal notice with synopsis and bio will follow soon, and
I'll be hoping to see you all at ALE Central on Thursday,
January 20th!

peace
aaron