[ale] Netflix on Linux

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Dec 7 16:48:43 EST 2010

Yes, thank you for the concern on being OT but so far I think we're
spot-on!  Any issue
that relates to being able to get it to work is relevant in my sight --
and helps answer the
question that I first posed.

I will grant you, though, there has been hi-jacked/OT stuff that I'd
rather seen marked as
such for purposes of filtering.  Most often I prefer not to get into the
OT stuff...but that's
just me...

Still open ears on this topic though...

I had been thinking of trying this via KVM/Redhat or Ubuntu...I've got
nothing more than
a server to work with an bits-n-pieces to build it.  I'm really short on
time lately but getting
closer to actually building a working test-bed.