[ale] domain hosts

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Dec 3 06:27:58 EST 2010

I use hostgator for my testing and small clients.  It is shared and the
security is no better than most shared hosts, but they let me have
unlimited domains in my hosted space, unlimited emails, unlimited
databases, cpanel - all for a pretty reasonable price ($10 month to
month).  I have their 'baby' package.  The one below doesn't have
unlimited domains (a big cost issue for a small developer) and the one
above has private ssl certs and a toll-free number included.
Full-disclosure: I have used them for 4 years and am also an affiliate
reseller of their services.   http://hostgator.com coupon code
WolfsFriends

Wolf