[ale] OT: Gmail's Mute Feature Gets Smarter, Keeps Your Inbox Cleaner

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:19:23 EST 2010

I requested the mute feature and I use it all the time. I was hoping
this improvement would fix a different problem. When I mute a thread I
don't want it coming back to life because some changed the damn topic.
But this improvement fixes a problem I don't even have :(

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59