[ale] Truly remote desktop aka terminal services client/server in Linux, Does it exist ?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:25:10 EDT 2010

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Tue August 31 2010, Jim Kinney wrote:
>> pail of....eeeewwwww, MILLER LIGHT.
>>
>> So after that fine exposition of managerial judgment you are now looking
>> for a new boss?
> that was my good college buddy who I have known for 40 years. I can't fire him
> as a friend!!
>> Anytime you are out of state, look for the dogfish head 90 minute and grab
>> a few 4 packs to bring home!
> I have that here locally at the Athens ABC store on broad street.. They carry
> all KINDS of good stuff, like Greens does on Ponce..
>
> my son has taken over making beer, and if I had some linux beermaking apps, I
> might get him over from the dark side! ( he likes stout, I like Ales..)

WHAT?!?!  you missed the epic thread from a few years back that sparked
the whole "we'll create a REAL Linux group that none of you OT people
will be welcomed at since you tend to throw tripe and OT fodder on the
list when nothing else of interest is going on."

(ok, "epic" is quite a stretch)

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/