[ale] Truly remote desktop aka terminal services client/server in Linux, Does it exist ?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Aug 31 10:09:15 EDT 2010

On Tue August 31 2010, Scott Castaline wrote:
> Now all you need is a refrigerated Lazyboy with a large enough capacity
> to hold a keg with tap for that Guiness.

:-0)
well, I just happen to have one of the two college-size fridges from my kids
college stays a few years ago, and it just happens to have a 12 pack chilling
in it now:) It is around the corner from my current chair, but I can get to
it with just a hop-skip & small jump!
no Guinness here, I am FOR SURE a large IPA kinda guy:) I was just in Orlando,
and we went to dinner at a local Ale House franchise, where I saw Dogfish
head 60 on the menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whereas my boss got the  5-bottle
pail of....eeeewwwww, MILLER LIGHT.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800