[ale] Open Source Analysis of Competing Hypotheses

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:02:04 EDT 2010

I was looking at the site when it went live with the update that 1.0alpha
was being released. I was reading the 7 box intro when I got the email that
the release had happened (I'm on the announce list) and the front page
refreshed to what you see now.

It's pretty useless for things like "where do I get shoes" but could be used
for things like "where do I relocate for work with two wage earners with job
offers out of state, etc".

Of particular use is just the overall methodology. Eliminate what you know
is wrong and what's left, no matter how disliked, must be valid, assuming
all the data is available.