[ale] Droid updates to a happy setup

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:14:05 EDT 2010

My droid did the 2.2 update a few days ago. Poking around, I noticed the new
addition to networks and wireless - tethering!

Let's make this short : It "Just Works". Plug in the USB cable, don't choose
mount drive, select menu, wireless, tethering on then on the Fedora 13 side
simply choose the new USB0 connection from NetworkManager. Wrote this email
over it.

happyhappyjoyjoy!

hooking this up to the netbook next so small portable connect nearly
anywhere.

Wonder what _new_ data limits Verizon will come up with?

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.