[ale] OT I'm so jealous ; jre

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Aug 22 20:14:16 EDT 2010

On Sunday 22 August 2010, giovanni_re wrote:
> Freeing up space in my mail system cause it's filled up.  Went through
> & glanced through a few hundred of the 5000 ALE mails from 2010, &
> deleted the rest out.

Slacker! ;-) 72,761 going back to "Ale -- confirmation of subscription --
request 134851 Date: 2003-04-03 6:53 am"

All marked read (even when I did not...) archived out of site, out of
mind. Until I need to search for something.

> Saw this, then later saw the below calendar item.
>
> =
> I'm on about 10 USA LUG lists.  ALE is one of the most active.  :)

Curious why you picked the other 9? I'm only on 2, ALE since it is the
closest LUG to where I live, and Madison Wisconsin's Madlug since it is
the home town of my ISP. Madlug posts kept turning up during a long ago
search for something so I subscribed and have remained ever since.
--
William