[ale] OT Apple applies for patent to kill your phone

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:13:09 EDT 2010

Hopefully this move by apple will cause them to lose market share to
other device manufacturers.  I believe I ran across an article that
mentioned close to 50% of all i-devices are jailbroken or hacked.  If
that many people decided to use a different product it would send a
strong message for sure.  Not that Apple would change their business
model, but it would be fun to watch their stock prices fall.