[ale] Flash doesn't work on the daily show!

dude-aaron-omy aaron at pd.org
Thu Aug 19 10:59:44 EDT 2010

Ran into very similar situation on an Ubuntu 32 8.10 desktop last week,
though Hulu was being the culprit trying to play back the Daily show
from there.  Updated Firefox,  re installed latest Flash, but still
problematic.
It would show the page but the imbedded player screen would be missing.

Went to ComedyCentral.com direct and the show played fine from there.

Installed Chrome and Hulu worked again on that.

I think there is something funky in the browser registry for the Flash
version because various sites kept telling him to re-install the player.

Don't know if that helps, but someone to empathize with anyway. :^P

peace
aaron