[ale] Fedora 12 and prism54 wireless card

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:33:58 EDT 2010

I'm not surprised, if I remember from when I used it many years ago,
the firmware is not open source, and of course, Fedora does not ship
anything that is not open source.

Here's a guy that talks about getting the firmware from the windows
driver (about 1/2-2/3 down):

http://olemartin.com/compalCL50.php

-Scott