[ale] Oracle v Google

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 06:58:55 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Stephen R. Blevins <
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com> wrote:

> PJ at Groklaw says she's going to follow this case.
> > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20100813112
>

> Stephen R. Blevins
> stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com

I was very happy when I saw that Groklaw was taking it up.  I've been
following the various SCO suits since the beginning, but those suits remind
me at this point of nothing so much as a particularly inept zombie, which
struggles to its knees only to be knocked on its face by some random
passerby.  There's not a lot of danger to Linux or the computer technology
world left from SCO.

Oracle v Google could have a big impact, though, particularly if other large
companies get into a patent trolling war.

Larry

--
"I see design standards that don't tell you how to come up with a good
design (only how to write it down), employee evaluation standards that don't

                                     Tom DeMarco
                                      Slack