[ale] HP P2035 printer won't on Mandriva 2010.0

J. D. jdonline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:53:15 EDT 2010

Hey Bob,

Can you get the python-devel rpm from another source? It sounds like you'll
need it to get going on the driver.

I found a link here but I've never worked with mandiva:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/13451691/dir/mandriva_2010/com/libpython2.6-devel-2.6.4-1.2mdv2010.0.i586.rpm.html

Best regards,

J. D.