[ale] OT: How Brilliant Computer Scientists Solved the BermudaTriangle Mystery

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:47:55 EDT 2010

I'm FB friends with Elvis, Sasquatch, the Chupacabra, and the Loch Ness
Monster. How come you haven't turned up in their "mutual friends" box?

Anyways,they've already told me about how the moon landings were faked from
a studio on the moon, and that the Kennedy Assassination was a cover-up for
the Space Aliens building the pyramids.  Of course, it all really came down
to 9/11, when the CIA and the KGB collaborated to cover up a massive Alien
Abduction scandal...

-- CHS