[ale] File Managers

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 08:48:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,
     Over the weekend I was messing around with KDE 4.4 and came to the
conclusion that I don't like Dolphin, the file manager.  Are there any
gui based file managers out there that you could recommend for a KDE 4
setup?  I know this is blasphemy, but I'd like something simple and
straight forward, say like the file manager in windows 2000, to a lesser
extent windows XP.  I've found  couple, but not wanting to install all
of them to try I figured I'd ask for recommendations.

Thanks.