[ale] DIY Graphing Calculator Is Built From Open Source Hardware

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:37:55 EDT 2010

I eventually disposed of my TI-99-4a card programmable after I discovered
the rechargeable battery pack had leaked and no more were available. I had
one of the engineering modules for it as well.

I was _THE_ alpha nerd in high school with that behemoth!

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:

> On Fri August 6 2010, dude-aaron-omy wrote:
> > My daughter is starting graduate school in Public Health Advocacy
> > at Columbia University this fall.  Apparently this will involve some
> > statistics classes and she just called home to ask if we can hunt
> > down the TI-83 that is buried somewhere in the piles of stuff in
> > her old room.
>
> I have a TI-81 right here in my hands... 4 dead batteries that have
> probably
> been in there for 10 years..
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800
> Registered Ubuntu User #12459
> http://usdebtclock.org/

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.