[ale] Replacing router causes printer failures

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:48:50 EDT 2010

Changed out my router for a D-Link (DIR-601) Wireless with 4
100/10Base-T ports. Originally setup my HP Officejet Pro wired leaving
everything the same as before, my box is also wired. Both the box and
the printer have static IPs. I did change the IP of my box but not the
printer. I can ping the IP address of the printer but now I get errors
when I try to print and the job just dumps. Is there something that I
should be looking for that is different from older wired routers/switches?