[ale] email question

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:29:51 EDT 2010

I am wondering if there is any practical answer to my dilemma.  I
have spent a lot of time over the last several years setting up
various filters and folders to organize five different email accounts
on my once shiny new Mac powerbook.  Now that it is old and slow I am
wishing I had found a more portable solution to customizing apples'
Mail.

I'd like to find a reasonable way to move all my settings in Mail to
thunderbird on my Ubuntu desktop.  Right now all I can think of is to
write down all the rules I have set up and print my address book then
manually type it all into thunderbirds config.  Any other ideas?

thanks

Mark Wright
m.perry.wright at gmail.com