[ale] redirect rule for RHEL5?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:53:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Lightner, Jeff <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> We are setting up a new web site running Concrete5 (Content Management
> System) and CubeCart (Store software of some ilk).
>

> The software for Concrete5 needs to be something we can see via its internal
> facing NIC and the CubeCart under it needs to be seen on the external facing
> NIC.
>

> Write now it is like:   www.exampledom.com = Concrete5   and
> www.exampledom.com/orders = CubeCart  on both eth1 (external facing NIC) and
> eth0 (internal facing).
>

> We’d like to have it so that the internal facing NIC stays the way it is
> above but the external facing NIC going to www.exampledom.com pulls up the
> CubeCart (orders) stuff rather than the Concrete5 stuff.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Proud partner. Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
>
> Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail or attachments.
> ----------------------------------
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
> information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
> not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
> the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
> have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
> immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
> delete it. Thank you.

Do a search on Rewrite URI, that is the direct you need to go in. I
don't have my notes with me. But take a look at that, it should be
what you need, the other thing you could does create alias for orders
have it pointing to the directory CubeCart stuff, to me that ould be
easier that rewrite rule.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.