[ale] demo JACK server if anyone is using

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:29:39 EDT 2010

Friends:

For the talk this month, can we have some one demo how to setup/configure
JACK server.

For example I have firefox that runs moonlight (aka silverlight) plugin to
stream movies.  I use recordmydekstop to record the screen portion.  Video
works real well.

It is the audio that I am trying to get right.  The tool recordmydesktop
records the output of JACK server (supposedly and I take their word).

It is the firefox moonlight plugin that I am concerned.  How do I pipe any
app/plugin's output to JACK so the other JACK client can take it as input ?

Any ideas or inputs would help ?

-Narahari