[ale] Very Promising -RE: Ubuntu and trapping mouse

Mills John M-NPHW64 Jmills at motorola.com
Thu Apr 29 10:14:59 EDT 2010

ALErs -

Brian's advice was excellent - thanks.

Tests of 10.04rc on my brand-X laptop and antique server were both excellent: recognized and configured both systems, including PS2 mouse, USB wireless, and two marginally supported printers. Even handles the server's funky 800x600 [!] video nicely.

Release due RSN: I'll be on it for both systems when the dust settles a bit.

 - Mills