[ale] FW: ubuntu versus fedora

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Mon Apr 19 21:15:01 EDT 2010

Not completely on point, but GCA Technology Services is where I took my
RHCE exam, and I have to say they have really nice facilities.  I was a
bit on edge going into it and that certainly helped quite a bit.  That
and the examiner (whose name I've forgotten) was a pretty entertaining
guy.  If I could get money at work for classroom training, I'm sure
they'd be at the top of my list.

+1 for their facility.

David

--