[ale] And now for something completely different :-)

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:44:39 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Michael Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> I have never gotten Ekiga to work, but if you do, I'd consider using
> diamondcard.us for your phone call to Knuth.  I've been using it as part
> of my home phone system for a few years now, and have been very happy
> with it.
>
>        --- Mike

Just as a side note ... perhaps those of us with an interest in free
software should play around with Ekiga amongst ourselves.  At this
point I have an ulterior motive for making it work.  But as far as I
know at this point it's the dominant free software alternative to
Skype.  If any of you want to experiment with Ekiga either post a note
here or email me directly.

Larry