[ale] Need an iso to wipe hard drives.

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Apr 17 04:50:00 EDT 2010

On Fri April 16 2010, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> Made me think of the scene from Gross Point Blank where Joan Cusack
> beats the computer (not the HD) with a hammer before setting the
> office on fire. I remember shouting "that would NOT destroy a hard
> drive" in the theater when I saw that.

Fox news just had a clip at the end of one segment, where they showed:
a man with a SLEDGEHAMMER, beating his CPU to bits.. I forgot to look & see if
he actually hit the HD. THen there was also the female that beat on her
laptop with both hands, threw it on the floor, and STOMPED on it. I don't
think she had the weight to mangle the HD..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800