[ale] WRT54G2 wifi router troubles

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Thu Apr 8 16:39:48 EDT 2010

I'm with billing the MCSE guy at $180 / hr.  for fixing all the problems
his recommendations caused and that he was not willing to then
provide installation service for himself.

Inform the client that the guy is a tool and she should never listen to
a single word of his advice until he is willing to support his
recommendations and fix all her problems for free.

peace
aaron