[ale] DSL woes

Adrin adrin at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 5 21:11:34 EDT 2010

Thanks
I have had people ask me about the business class.  And I just didn't
know.  I knew residential wasn't that great and the 25 GB cap bothered
me.

Funny Part: AT&T has been the flip side. If you think residential
support is bad. You can get some really bad business support. A service
guy will come out replace a DSL modem and leave is an example.

On that note I see windstream was busted on dslreports.