[ale] wrt54gl router

Sean McNealy sean.mcnealy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:47:05 EDT 2009

I may just be saying this so you can laugh at my expense and not feel
too bad, but just this week I messed with my DD-WRT router and DSL
modem for an hour or two thinking they were totally messed up.
Firefox had gone into "work offline" mode somewhere in troubleshooting
the devices when I didn't have a connection and there was lots of
weirdness after that.  I thought I was changing settings, then things
would crash, then settings wouldn't have been saved...

I still don't know how I was supposed to set up an AT&T account
without guessing random URLs (maybe there were more instructions that
I didn't find/read).

-Sean