[ale] LMS for OPEACE

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 28 22:37:15 EDT 2009

My team and I at georigia tech are trying to help out a local after
school program called Operation PEACE: http://www.operationpeace.org/.
They want a learning management system to help them generate a student
accessible curriculum, and create monthly reports. One suggestion we
have so far is to use moodle(http://moodle.org/) as a base, and modify
it to their needs. I was wondering if anyone here has had any
experience with moodle, or any open source LMS systems. We only have
two months to deploy this system, so we do not have too much time to
test out various systems. Any help to get us started in the right
direction would be great.

Thanks,

-O