[ale] Fwd: Microsoft's grinning robots or the Brotherhood of the Mac. Which is worse? | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The Guardian

Mon Sep 28 20:13:39 EDT 2009

\On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Chris Fowler
> <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 18:11 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>> shitasmisc. A new word has been added to my lexicon of daily abuse for
>>> windows. It's on par, yet syntactically even worse, with craptacular.
>>>

>> Is shitasmisc a positve or negative word?
>>
>> "Hey I just got Windows 7 today and it was totally shitasmisc!"

Please, let's all correct the spelling before this goes any further.
The adjective is shitasmic, the noun is shitasmia, and the verb would
be shitasm (though it is not used in the article).