[ale] Let's Party!

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Sep 25 11:54:43 EDT 2009

Well I HAVE had to play with xorg.conf as recently as Fedora 11 because
it doesn't deal well with KVM setups.

Telling me that the only posts I see in forums are the ones with issues
is specious and besides the point I was making which is many newbies DO
have issues.  Saying the one you assisted didn't doesn't change the fact
there are hundreds that do as evidenced by the sheer number of posts
asking about it.   I might reverse your argument and suggest that the
number of posts seen is actually an UNDER reporting because many simply
give up and never post.