[ale] repurposing an Android device

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:39:49 EDT 2009

I dont know what you mean by repurpose.  There is an open api so you
can get your own software on it.

The nokia n810, (an internet tablet as well) may be a better fit though.
You can run Perl and python on it.  And from what I've read it isnt
too difficult to get C code on it.  Android expects you to write in
their Java platform.  I've never been a fan of Java.

http://www.atlantageek.com