[ale] Looking for a patent attorney

Sat Sep 19 00:28:06 EDT 2009

Do any of you know anyone you trust? Being a FOSS professional, I'm
pretty much anti-software-patents. But I've been sitting on this idea
for a while and I need to hire some developers and would like to do
want ever it takes to protect my investment.

I'll being following up this request with opinions on seeking funding
and choosing licensing to allow community development non-commercial
use and commercial licensing. But first, I need legal help.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.