[ale] Atlanta Linux Fest roll call! Who's coming tomorrow?

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Fri Sep 18 00:10:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 23:39 -0400, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> I may hit send before midnight, but I mean tomorrow as Saturday.
>
> I went last year, but I didn't know anyone cause I hadn't yet
> subscribed to ALE. I look forward to meeting the folk who have help me
> so much and whom I have tried to help.
>
> So, who's coming?

I'd love to, but I don't believe that I am going to be able to.  I'm
still not over whatever crud it was that I caught this week.  :-/

	--- Mike

--
Blog:  http://mike.trausch.us/blog/
Misc. Software:  http://mike.trausch.us/software/

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
our mark.” —Michelangelo