[ale] is there a ncurses file manager that supports 'toggling'?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:57:15 EDT 2009

I remember many years ago that I had a DOS program that allowed me to
highlight a file/directory and then select it with my spacebar.  Once
all my selections had been made I could move/copy/delete the selected
files.  It was quick and convenient.

The (Debian) server I'm using has no GUI and I've been using Midnight
Commander, but being able to toggle multiple files would be a big help
with the sorting.

Anyone know if this is a feature in a ncurses program?

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/