[ale] Needing a Presentation for Thursday's ALE Central

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:07:06 EDT 2009

The presenter I had planned for this month's ALE Central
meeting is not responding to confirmation requests, so
I'm needing to scramble to find another generous and
knowledgeable Linux enthusiast that will share their
expertise with us.

If anyone here has a Linux oriented presentation they'd
like to offer to the group for next Thursday, Sept. 17th,
please contact me ASAP.

Also, if anyone helping with or organizing next Saturday's
Atlanta Linux Fest wants to offer a preview of that
Sept. 19th event, I think that would be welcome as well.

If I can't confirm a presentation by Tuesday, I'm going to
suggest we have a Pre-Atlanta Linux Fest Tech-Talk
Tailgate gathering at Twains Tap & Billiards in Decatur
(barring any serious objections to that idea).

Thanks for attention and your participation in ALE!

peace
aaron
ALE Events Coordinator, etc.
<arxaaron at gmail.com>