[ale] Ubuntu Update Manager Package Information

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:18:50 EDT 2009

hmm, have you tried again today?  i know that isn't a wonderful answer,
but maybe the servers were getting updates or were otherwise slammed.

occasionally, when i go to update i my system will stall.  usually if i
try again shortly things go as they should.

are any of the other sources timing out or just the one?

Stephen R. Blevins wrote:
> Yes.

> connect to security.ubuntu.com [91.189.88.37].  Then it still attempts
> to connect to us.archive.ubuntu.com [91.189.88.40].
>
> More questions for me?

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/